Your TSD provided email accounts are actually more than just a basic email account! These accounts also have access to a number of productivity tools, including an online calendar, reminders, and an online contact list. You can even share your contacts, calendars, and mail folders with other users in your organization from the TSD webmail portal. If you log in to the webmail portal, you'll see these other productivity tools available. Believe it or not, but you can actually hook your devices up to these services as well in order to sync the reminders and calendar between the webmail portal and your device. In order to hook up your MacOS computer's Calendar and Reminders app to your Thought Space provided email, follow these steps:
- Open the "Calendar" app on your Mac computer.
- Select "Calendar" from the top menu bar, on the leftmost side.
- Select "Add Account..."
- Select "Other CalDAV Account..." and click "Continue"
- Select "Advanced" from the "Account Type" dropdown.
- Fill in your email address under username, and the password for your account. Under "Server Address", type "raichu.thoughtspacedesigns.com".
- Under "Server Path", fill in "/SOGofirstname.lastname@example.org". This is case-sensitive, and you must make sure to replace the email address with your email.
- Under port, fill in 443, and make sure the "Use SSL" checkbox is checked. You can then click "Sign In"
At this point, you should see the calendars from your webmail portal have shown up in your Calendar app. You can optionally go back in to your calendar settings to change the label for this account to something more memorable. I like to use the email address itself. Also, if you want to enable reminders functionality, follow these steps:
- Open "System Preferences" on your Mac.
- Select "Internet Accounts".
- Scroll down to your newly added Calendar account and select it from the list.
- Check the checkbox next to "Reminders".
At this point, both the calendars and reminders from your account will by synced with your Mac computer. Please don't hesitate to open a support ticket with us if you have any questions or need assistance!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback