By creating a new account on the Thought Space support portal, you can track your ongoing projects and support tickets, share files, and refer back to old discussions.
You can start up a new project or create a ticket without having to create an account, but in order to refer back to old tickets you'll have to create an account. If you don't want to create an account, you can choose to simply reply via email, however we recommend creating an account to keep track of all of your project history with us. In order to create an account:
- Visit the home page of https://my.thoughtspacedesigns.com
- Click "Sign up" in the website header.
- Enter your first and last name, followed by your email address, and complete the steps to prove you aren't a robot.
- Click the register button. At this point, you'll be redirected to the login page and you will receive an activation email.
- Click the link in the activation email to set your password for your account.
- Verify your full name, enter your chosen password, verify the password, and then click "Activate and Log In".
- You should now be able to log in to your newly created account.
At this point, you should be able to see any old tickets that you may have opened under the same email address. If you're having any issues logging in, or if you get hung up at any step in this process, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback